Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You are special

Each one of us is special and unique and wonderfully made. There is nobody in this world that is like you. Maybe someone somewhere looks a little like you or talks like you, but they can never be you. When God made you it was with something special in mind. Only you think and walk and talk and feel the way you do. The bible says it so beautiful in Psalm 139; "For you have formed my inward parts; You have covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
Everything about us was known to God before we were even born and everything will happen the way it is suppose to in our lives. We are special to Him in all our ways. "Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in your book they were all written. The days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them." Even when we hurt and feel despair and anger at Him He understands why we do. You can be completely honest with Him about your feelings because He knows what they are in any way. "You understand my thoughts afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down. And you are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold oh Lord you know it altogether." This tells me we are special and loved by Him and He will guide our lives if we let him. It doesn't matter who you are or what you are, you are precious to Him. We all have a role to play in this world no matter how big or small, it fits into the puzzle of life. Not one of us is here without any reason. It sometimes feels that way, but it is the evil forces who want us to feel like no account in life. Please know you are a wonderful and precious creation of God and he loves you very much. Nobody on earth can love you the way He does. Only our creator loves us completely unconditionally. Go and look at yourself in the mirror and see the person God made with purpose and love.
May God bless you today and always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment