Friday, August 30, 2013

Amazing encounters in the wild of Africa.

 Today I am taking you on a visit to see the wild up close in South Africa. Enjoy the ride!
First checking to see if I can be trusted...


Then a kiss!!


I didn't expect this at all and it touched my heart so deeply, that this beautiful giraffe was interested to see who was on the other side of the wall and then kissing me smack on my lips!


Lion cubs are very playful but I will never come this close to an adult. 

Feeding time. This photo was taken from the safety of my car. 

White lions are bred in captivity and kept safe from hunters. 


I don't know if I was taking this young male elephant for a walk or the other way around. At one stage he nudged me to walk faster. 

There is nothing that can compare to riding an elephant!


 I hope you enjoyed spending a little time in Africa getting to know the wild with me. May you have an amazing weekend!
Blessed Be and Namaste!






3 comments:

  1. Rea I enjoyed it soooooooooooo much ,thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to add that most of this was in the wild in a controlled environment. This is done to raise money for wildlife preservation.

    ReplyDelete