Friday, August 30, 2013

To be loved...

We all need to be loved, like a flower thirsts for raindrops on its tender petals.
We need to be adored, seeing our beloved's eyes shine with brightness at the mere sight of us.
We need to know that someone's heart sings when we are near, tender notes quivering in harmony with the beat of our hearts.
We need to be adored, our lover's face turned towards us like a sunflower follows  
the sun, worshiping the golden rays that make it burst into vibrant color.

 We need that powerful emotions tearing into our whole being like a hungry wild beast, devouring us with the intensity of it.
Kahlil Gibran says it so perfect and I have never read anything that comes close to describing it; "To know the pain of too much tenderness, to be wounded by your own understanding of love and to bleed willingly and joyfully."
 That is what we all desire with every breath we take, every heartbeat and every atom of our existence.
We require that holy of emotions that makes all our senses come alive and burn like a raging fire.
I hope you have this in your life to treasure every day.

Namaste!

6 comments:

  1. A poets blog. Exciting, thoughtfull pleasent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and true!
    I have a very romantic soul that has longed for that love all my life and cry with tears of hope as well as sadness when I see or hear great love stories....for I have never had it in my life. Maybe I never will, but I still believe in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read Kahlil Gibran - The Prophet; Love, that will make you believe that he's out there. Our time will come my friend.

      Delete
    2. One will fall deeply inlove with sweet words, will feel accepted and not rejected, feel safe and not affraide of hurt and disapiontment, feel free to be natarul to be who they are. Al the wrong feelings at the wrong time will show. One haert after a other wil broke and tears will follow. How can one trust love to keep your hearts safe and to believe in true love if there was so manny times of empty promices and empty words. I LOVE U is words that should be siad if you really mean it and don't need to say it to be protected or show fake emotion. But stil after more heart brakes then happy ever afters we stil believe in true love.*A*

      Delete
  3. I agree Anonymous, but we can still dream.

    ReplyDelete